Tips and ideas
- Specific questions. The more specific the question, the better the result and also the more likely the question will be forwarded on by people. Even the most precise/narrow questions receive high quality answers
- Broad questions. These can be interpreted by people differently. If you genuinely are seeking very broad inputs it is best to state that clearly but be prepared for many answers!
- Repeating questions. If you don't receive any/many answers please don't repeat post the question, unless you can re-phrase the question in a clearer or more precise way. Alternatively, try posting your question to another Knowledge Vine group
- Interested in the answers to others questions? If you see a posting by someone else and are also interested in the answers feel free to contact that person directly to ask them if they will share the answers with you
- Questions archive. The historical questions for each group are shown on the system. People often find this is valuable or interesting to browse when they join, and through the web site people can get in touch with those who have posted archive questions